I wouldn't say I was a born writer; I'm a born thinker. - John Lennon.



jueves, 22 de julio de 2010

You're welcome, friend!


You're welcome, friend!




Hey ladies & gentlemen!
I'm Hazel Rose

Right!
I just do and feel every moment of my life and love it!
I'm a law student and sometimes hate it...
First I'm an artist
Then I'm a writer!

HAHAHAHAHA It's the dichotomy!
Allright!

I'll write something for this stuff and one thing more:
Enjoy it! Hugs!

__________________________________


Hey! Damas & Caballeros.
Soy Hazel Rose
Bien!
Solamente hago y siento cada momento de mi vida, y amo eso!
Soy estudiante de Derecho y a veces lo odio.

Primero, soy artista
Luego... Soy escritora
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Esa es la dicotomía!

Bien Escribiré algo y una cosa más:
Disfrutenlo


Image by Enakei

2 comentarios:

maggeygrace dijo...

Your blog is cute:) best of luck in your success!!! I loved learning about you. "first an artist, writer second" hehe. Cute:)

Hazel Rose dijo...

Awww thank u! My english is not... the best XD! And i wanna take this in the way of the learning!

Publicar un comentario